OK you truckers...

That truck was not even close to being legal till Lizzy Dole had her way with the trucking industry.
She single handedly ruined trucking more than anybody outside of Robert and Ted Kennedy.

But I'm confused by your statement. You wrote it in a way that says Liz made that truck legal. Huh?

COMMAS? lol

When she deregulated the trucking industry it left length laws up to local and state jurisdiction. So she did make that truck legal to drive, and use.
I've been trying to use more commas properly. It's a good thing I became a trucker instead of a reading/English teacher like my mother, there would be a bunch of kids out there with bad grammar, oh wait there already is.

Not so
23722474_1561876677227992_3826242409081871258_n.jpg

That combined outfit is valued at $6B. A lot of units, too - 23,000 tractors, 77,000 trailers, and 28,000 employees. No wonder you see so many screwups, given the size of the fleet.

Just listen to these old guys who drove the Reo Speedwagon before it started singing. :D

Where do yeah think the Teamster name came from youngster? First thing I drove after the 8 Up(Thatz 4 teamz of two with tailz and big eyez under neath 'um starin' atcha) waz ah CHAIN DRIVE MACK. Graduated to ah Brockway after I got tired of R+Rin' those damn chainz. Never did like what Ransom did with hiz Oldes up in Lansing. Jes too cite with that dimond on the nose

Back