OK you truckers...

That's a newbie out of school if he is trying to sight side that in. I hope he has backed out of the spot on the pass side and is pulling away when picture snapped.
I have to admit I will not necessarily park nice and even in a row for fear of losing my very long and hard to find hood.
I looked long and hard to see if he was pulling out.
Impossible to have made that swing.
Besides, why would he go that way?

I just all wayz headed for the back row. Try to find two adjacent holez for ah 14'6 "X 14'6" X 70" in the dark ain't fun and all I wanna do iz git that ***** in ah hole, go get my pie and milk to put the fire out and pray I'm not parked next to ah bull rack

I looked long and hard to see if he was pulling out.
Impossible to have made that swing.
Besides, why would he go that way?
Because they teach them always to sight side if you can.
Things they can't teach is spacial awareness and common sense to turn around at the end of the row and back in with easy bend sight or blind, both are available.

Then you have these inept lazy bastards who pull in nose first and then you wait for an hour as he attempts to back out on the blind side onto the road and into traffic.

Screenshot_2018-02-10-11-53-07-280.jpeg

I just all wayz headed for the back row. Try to find two adjacent holez for ah 14'6 "X 14'6" X 70" in the dark ain't fun and all I wanna do iz git that ***** in ah hole, go get my pie and milk to put the fire out and pray I'm not parked next to ah bull rack
Or a reefer set at 0° in July or August

Or a reefer set at 0° in July or August
Yeah, probably one ah them line haul day cab guyz. You know how they are, stay there just long enough to vibrate your earz so'z tah git yer whole head hummin' tah git you awake. Bull Rackz full ah HEIFERZ or GOGO GIRLZ are the worst I think tho' ? If they aren't tryin' to constantly kick the wallz out their bellerin' and squillin' at high decibels. And the smell???? I've heard the driverz can still smell 'um even when their up tah speed and ah cross wind iz doin' 30 knotz. Corse it might be on their pointy toed booties too. I've seen 3-4 of 'um clean out ah restaurant in less then ah minute when they come in and grab ah booth too, SHISH.

How can you be an O/O and not ha e a truck? Isn't having a truck of your own, the main concept behind Owner/Operator?

How can you be an O/O and not ha e a truck? Isn't having a truck of your own, the main concept behind Owner/Operator?
$400 a week and you can own it someday as long as it does not have a big breakdown before you pay it off. Then usually it is worn out and you need a overhaul so back in debt you go

$400 a week and you can own it someday as long as it does not have a big breakdown before you pay it off. Then usually it is worn out and you need a overhaul so back in debt you go
So it's the equivalent of placing one small ad in several newspapers, I don't see any money?

Back