OK you truckers...

I watched and listened to this a dz times and I can't figured out wtf the transmission setup is.
This one makes no sense.

5 speed overdrive main on the left stick and 4 speed overdrive auxiliary on the right stick and a Deadly Dripper under the hood.

Don't know what kind of truck it is but I love the dash.
Kevin

Flatlanderz around here should have their CDL pulled for using their Jake in the city 'cuz the SOBz are too lazy to lift their right leg when their approaching a traffic signal. Big Riggers my a**. And I don't wanna hear that their saving their brake padz!
Besides if the truck has mufflers or 08 up emissions it is not worth using.:poke:

Some fender to fender contact on the Eisenhower.
Snow 10 truck.jpg

Look at the accidental skill gone by. Those trucks are parked like they are on a dealership row. Nowadays they would all be parked on the fuel island. If in the lot they would be all sorts of not straight.

Look at the accidental skill gone by. Those trucks are parked like they are on a dealership row. Nowadays they would all be parked on the fuel island. If in the lot they would be all sorts of not straight.
I knew there was something wrong while I looked at the picture. You nailed it.

That's a newbie out of school if he is trying to sight side that in. I hope he has backed out of the spot on the pass side and is pulling away when picture snapped.
I have to admit I will not necessarily park nice and even in a row for fear of losing my very long and hard to find hood.

Back