OK you truckers...

Hopefully that Ahole has a gps marker so that other drivers always know which routes to avoid.
If you watch the steering wheel movements in relation to the road, you can see that this was done with a green screen, thankfully. However, some dipshit will think it's real and try it.

tumblr_n08wwqH38B1r21b5wo1_1280.jpg

Because that's what you get now for drivers.
Everybody loved to beat up the Unions.
Well, this is what you get.

Pfftttt. Blue, Red, Chartreuse.... Makes no difference. There's no Union trucking companies anymore.
Guy in the warehouse drive truck for 22 years before coming here, union, local 160? Said the last six years, the only gear he had to find was D, he loved it. It was in a Mack after Volvo(?) bought them. There's todays union.

Load securement, all flatbeds must have load secured, does not have to make sense just has to follow the law.
Thank you mister overzealous D.O.T. officer.
He'll get written up for not having a tarp.
That's for the local Barney Fife.
In my limited experience, Barney doesn't have to bother... the landfill will be happy to assess a penalty.

I've learned more about strapping crap for the sake of a strap, just reading Dave's posts... :thankyou:

I'm real bad at properly putting them up or loosening These damn straps. One of my biggest fear opponents.

Back