OK you truckers...

Thanks for posting that Peter, I really enjoyed it. Amazing how the industry has grown. Got a chuckle with thed $50 truck wash, Johnny Rocket charges more than that for a car!

Thanks for posting that Peter, I really enjoyed it. Amazing how the industry has grown. Got a chuckle with thed $50 truck wash, Johnny Rocket charges more than that for a car!
I've stopped at the Iowa 80 truck stop a couple of times. The wash was too busy for me to wait, but I did buy all the LED tail lights for the motorhome.

upload_2018-12-4_18-18-0.jpeg

Only 4 straps on all those chassis??? I hope there is a couple chains on the front and rear that I can not see. ;)
I think they brace the bumpers and bolsters off each other at the front, from the bottom up. Each chassis is less than 5500#, 3 up so 16,500# so 8250# is 1/2 the aggragate wieght. I can't see the rating but even if only 2" (usually 3300#×4 is way over 8250 so it's legal and those are bigger than 2".
We used to pick them up just banded together to move around the storage yard, through 2 chains and snap binders and go.

Back