WANTED Old upper control arm bushings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knebel

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am looking for 4 old upper control arm bushings. The rubber can be gone, but the metal needs to be intact. Looking to figure out something with poly bushings and need some testobjects! If you have anything youd throw away otherwise, message me. They should originally come from a 68 fury!

Interesting project. Make sure you get some good urethane goop so the squeaking doesn't drive you mad.:)

That's gonna be a tough find. The only way they come out is to destroy them in the process.
You're wrong old man! I just happen to have a set in my parts car I will sell you for Kugerands, but alas, you will not buy, so they are more than available to Knebel.

15028155283491682894918.jpg

You're wrong old man! I just happen to have a set in my parts car I will sell you for Kugerands, but alas, you will not buy, so they are more than available to Knebel.

View attachment 138239
Yes. But he is looking for the sleeves/bushings removed the car. I'll be interested in seeing what yours look like after removing them.

Yes. But he is looking for the sleeves/bushings removed the car. I'll be interested in seeing what yours look like after removing them.
I got out the last ones without butchering them. Hope you didn't curse me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back