Onions

Wollfen

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
No not onions, but hey, it got you looking. Here is a quote I have been creating in my head, I wonder if it strikes a chord with people?

"The more opinionated a person is on any given subject, the less they seem to know about it."

Lol, I cracked myself up when I made it up. Then again, did I hear it in some far distant past and it has simply resurfaced?

I have thought that on more than one occasion but never found the way to put it together.

That's pretty darn true I guess that's what makes it funny. "The more I learn about something the more I find how little I know."

Reminds me of an Abraham Lincoln quote: “He can compress the most words into the smallest ideas of any man I ever met.”

This one is pertinent also:
“Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- John F. Kennedy

I've heard it before, i usually let the person ramble on while not listening to wtf he's going about, i got better things to think about like my car...

No not onions, but hey, it got you looking. Here is a quote I have been creating in my head, I wonder if it strikes a chord with people?

"The more opinionated a person is on any given subject, the less they seem to know about it."

Lol, I cracked myself up when I made it up. Then again, did I hear it in some far distant past and it has simply resurfaced?

Sounds about right.

Back