Option?

66SportFury

Reaction score
Hey guys. I was just browsing 1966 Sport Fury's and noticed that some have blinker marker lights on the hood and some don't. Was this an option when you would have ordered the car back then? I kind of like the lights. My Darts had them also.

The information I have says the hood-mounted indicators were standard on the '66 Sport Fury.

Hmmm, then I'm guessing that it was an option not to have them if you didnt want them on the car. I'd like to get a set. Maybe Murry's would have a good clean set for sale.

Last edited:
66 Sport Fury, can you post a larger pic of your avatar. That's the first C body art of that style I've seen. I'd love to get one of my Imperial to hang in my shop.

I know how to use a friggin search engine fellows, I was asking if you had a link to a site that you already knew about for the lights.

Last edited:
66 Sport Fury, can you post a larger pic of your avatar. That's the first C body art of that style I've seen. I'd love to get one of my Imperial to hang in my shop.

Yeah, I ran into this using a "search engine". Pretty cool art, right!

image.jpg

Last edited:
I tweaked it in photoshop and took out the 66sportfury.com for my avatar. Yeah that would be a great T shirt for sure. It's pretty rare seeing art for a 66 Sport Fury.

Here's the link to the site. http://www.v8meetings.nl/66/

Last edited:
Back