ORIGINAL 1969 POLARA CHP RESURECTION

I think the dark strip on the front of the seat in the data book picture is a shadow.

Alan

2FCCA824-2BB7-4109-8B4F-5D2DC9E4C9CD.jpeg
I think the dark strip on the front of the seat in the data book picture is a shadow.

Alan

It could be...but the lap belts may show other wise. The description also mentions 2 interior options...

I’m not trying to be argumentative here, I just want to undersand what is correct for the CHP Polaras!

I’ll likely go like your car Alan, it would be cool to see some more period photos etc...

Alan, what are your thoughts on the grey vinyl and black seat material that SMS provided? They assured me it is the correct “fleet” material for 1969 CHP.

Valley Vinyl in Medford Oregon did mine and Ron's seats plus a couple more for other people, bet the saved the patterns.

(and they have a completed set there (Ron's))

Alan

Valley Vinyl in Medford Oregon did mine and Ron's seats plus a couple more for other people, bet the saved the patterns.

(and they have a completed set there (Ron's))

Alan

Thanks Alan...I’ll call them on Monday.

View attachment 384770 View attachment 384771 View attachment 384768 View attachment 384765View attachment 384766 View attachment 384767 My research on the “correct” 69 CHP seat pattern has led me to two options.

The above photo with the lower seat having, cloth then vinyl then a small cloth section befor terminating to the seat front/base.

Second is mentioned as “optional Full heavy duty vinyl” which I think the CHP used, but I’m not sure.

I’ve looked at Alan’s and Ron’s CHP Units, and in period photos from the day. Those cars have just a “single” vinyl section on the seat base and not 2 sections per the Dodge Dealer Data Book.

Question which is correct for CHP Pursuit Polaras???

Where did you find the rubber flooring?

Back