paint it black 67 New Yorker

You say its cold in Bavaria, but you don't even have a coat on - so how cold is it? You folks must be tough!

I noticed your master cylinder cover matches your garage floor turquoise - interesting touch!

Great job on a sinister looking fast top - there is something about those cars in black that is really mean looking! Super!

Thank you all,
we ave -5° Celsius in time, the video is 3 weeks ago, we had +20° Celsius, I'm not tough, I'm a normal beer drinking and in garage working Bavarian ;-)
I work in exhibitions, and the floor change the color 3 or 4 times in one year, a very cheap floor.
This is my dream for many years, black and chrome. My Harley had the same color, but it's long time ago.

Thank you all,
we ave -5° Celsius in time, the video is 3 weeks ago, we had +20° Celsius, I'm not tough, I'm a normal beer drinking and in garage working Bavarian ;-)
I work in exhibitions, and the floor change the color 3 or 4 times in one year, a very cheap floor.
This is my dream for many years, black and chrome. My Harley had the same color, but it's long time ago.

I really love your black car and the milk crate driver's seat too. What cam are you running? Its got cackle. I like cackle.

Hi alsome, sorry for my late news about my project. I have to work sometimes...
6-8 weeks, and I will be back on the road.

IMG_4181[1].JPG

IMG_4182[1].JPG

IMG_4183[1].JPG

IMG_4180[1].JPG

Balls! To get that much acreage straight enough to do in gloss black! Hats off, man. That thing is AMAZING.

Another member on the "You suck" list....

Seriously it's beautiful!!!:thumbsup:

Hi, after 19 months and a lot of work, my 67 NewYorker is back on the street.
It was a very interested projekt and would it do again.
Regards from Bavaria Germany

DSC_6048.jpg

DSC_6049.jpg

Oh my, well done sir! We will have to bust out the drool towel for this one!:thumbsup:

Gorgeous! Its tough to get a black paint job right. You did it!

Thats a stunner right there. Enjoy and congratulations!

Back