PART 2

polarus

Reaction score
amc show 024.JPG
amc show 028.JPG
amc show 030.JPG
amc show 037.JPG
amc show 039.JPG

I was at that Rambler show as well. The guy in the top picture is a friend of mine. I went down there with him from MA. Don't know if you remember seeing a black 1984 Eagle 4-door at the show, that was my car at one time. If I had my 73 Fury Taxi on the road I would have put it into the show. Its a AMC-Rambler-Jeep (Mostly Rambler & AMC) show but they except 1980 and earlier Chrysler's as well.

amc-show-037-jpg.87306

Someone explain this car to me. I know they made AWD versions based around that body, but I don't remember seeing one like that. It looks factory... but it doesn't.

Ive NEVER seen one and was thinking the exact same thing Big John....That is cool looking

AMC always had neat stuff

Love the blue with white stripe Amx, I have a soft spot for them though my dad flipped a 73 that I remember well. Black with gold stripe, black interior. I think this was 1978

That interior reminds me of my old 79, 4dr, bucket seat.
photo (9).JPG

Last edited:
Love the blue with white stripe Amx, I have a soft spot for them though my dad flipped a 73 that I remember well. Black with gold stripe, black interior. I think this was 1978
The Blue one was a 72, there was a red 73 next to it, interesting ta to see the changes from year to year.

I was at that Rambler show as well. The guy in the top picture is a friend of mine. I went down there with him from MA. Don't know if you remember seeing a black 1984 Eagle 4-door at the show, that was my car at one time. If I had my 73 Fury Taxi on the road I would have put it into the show. Its a AMC-Rambler-Jeep (Mostly Rambler & AMC) show but they except 1980 and earlier Chrysler's as well.
The taxi would make a great addition to any show. A great bunch of people at this meet, but I have that song "Little Nash Rambler" stuck in my head.

Back