Parting 1971 Fury 4 door

Status
Not open for further replies.

safetymike77

Reaction score
Contact seller
Ok. I just bought a 1971 Fury 4 door sedan, in green. Actually, I traded my 65 Chrysler for it. Anyway, this thing is cherry, but it is missing a title, which means that it is going to be parts for my wagon. I am going to use pretty much the whole front end and the front doors. I will have 4 GREAT sedan door panels, a near perfect front and rear seat, tons of little stuff that is 4 door specific, and a really great rear bumper. The trunk lid is awesome as well. All the glass is good other than the windshield. In fact, if someone has a rusty body shell and needed a better one, this would be a good candidate. The driver's quarter looks perfect, the passenger one has some rust. The rockers are great, from the looks of it. I have a full set of hubcaps. Let me know what you need, and we will see what we can do.

I would be interested in the front seat, the front door armrests and a female seatbelt, but out of curiosity, have you tried to apply for a bonded title on this car?

No, I haven't.... But I want the parts for my wagon, so I am not going to. if someone wants to buy what's left when I am done with it, have at it... but I am going to have one nice wagon once its all said and done... Oh, and the driveline will fit nicely in my 60 Plymouth.

Are you close? To where it would be easy to get the seat? I doubt I could ship it easily.

If you are real close, I suggest you come visit with some cash quickly and get everything you can use off the car. I have been getting lots of interest. Way more than I ever expected.

Floor mats if they have the "Chrysler Parts" or "Mopar" logo on them and are not ripped..
Thanks

Replied on the other 2 sites also: need trunk lock bezel that says "Fury III" also possibly one or both passenger side doors if truly pristine.

I would be interested in the front seat, the front door armrests and a female seatbelt, but out of curiosity, have you tried to apply for a bonded title on this car?
Crap... I have pics.... but I need to resize them. Email me and I will send them to you full size. safetymike1977 at yahoo.com

By chance do you have a good dashpad?

Ok. I just bought a 1971 Fury 4 door sedan, in green. Actually, I traded my 65 Chrysler for it. Anyway, this thing is cherry, but it is missing a title, which means that it is going to be parts for my wagon. I am going to use pretty much the whole front end and the front doors. I will have 4 GREAT sedan door panels, a near perfect front and rear seat, tons of little stuff that is 4 door specific, and a really great rear bumper. The trunk lid is awesome as well. All the glass is good other than the windshield. In fact, if someone has a rusty body shell and needed a better one, this would be a good candidate. The driver's quarter looks perfect, the passenger one has some rust. The rockers are great, from the looks of it. I have a full set of hubcaps. Let me know what you need, and we will see what we can do.

By chance do you have a good dashpad?

Do you need anything from a '70 Fury III 4dr sdn, green/green, nice 2 tone vinyl seats, really nice front bumper and grille.

Front bumper and grille, possibly. How about the cowling above and below the bumper? I'm also in a bad way for windows.

Last edited:
Front bumper and grille, possibly. How about the cowling above and below the bumper? I'm also in a bad way for windows.

This may not be as hard as you thought, you've come to the right place!

image.jpg
Looking for this part:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back