Parting 1975 Imperial 4-door

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I should be picking up a '75 Imperial four-door this week. It's a complete car, but has been sitting for over 20 years outdoors, so this is going to be a parts car, period. No pics yet. Tan/tan cloth interior. Most of the interior is shot from sunlight, so soft parts are going to be fair, at best. Good body, very nice bumpers and grille, complete 440 auto...one of those "ran when parked" deals - didn't they ALL "run when parked"?

Anyway, I'm picking this car up before 21 June. What are you guys needing? I'm buying the car sight-unseen, so I have no idea exactly what is what on this beast, until I get it home. Let me know what you are wanting, and I'll be able to get back with you soon as to condition and price.

Parts are in OKC, OK. You want body parts? You will need to come to me with a truck, as I will NOT ship or deliver large items. PM me here, thanks.

Here is the car. It's a '75 Imperial four-door hardtop. White/white with red interior. Most of the interior is roached, as the windshield and the DF door window are broken out. Power windows, manual vents, Auto-Temp II, skirts, AM/FM/8-track, very straight car that has been off the road for 20+ years, according to the last OK tag.

BIG rust hole at the base of the rear window plug! Plug is good, as is the remainder of the glass. Pretty damn nice body, otherwise! Three wheelcovers are present. Excellent bumpers! Good taillight assemblies and headlight doors. Grill is nice, too. Exterior window trim and gutter stainless looks good. Very nice front fender trim.

Interior is present, but most of it is trashed. Good dash pad, instrument cluster is intact. Window switches are shot in the driver's door, but the rest appear to be intact and probably functional. The "C"-pillar headpads look pretty nice. Nice front seat headrests. Tilt/tele column. Steering wheel is fair, at best.

Under the hood is a 440 in all those leaves and crap! It was driven to the place where it is right now...of course that was ten years ago and who knows what is up with that 440?

What'cha want off this beast??? Nearly everything is up for sale. Large parts require YOU to come and pick up! I'll not ship large pieces at all! The demo guys get $450 - $750 each on these bumpers!

The car shows almost 71K miles, and is likely the original mileage, considering how long it has sat.

PM me here for prices and info. I'll be pulling the car out of where it's at in the next week or so, assuming the weather cooperates! IMG_0389.jpgIMG_0390.jpgIMG_0391.jpgIMG_0393.jpgIMG_0400.jpgIMG_0406.jpgIMG_0408.jpgIMG_0410.jpgIMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

Good that you are are doing all that work to basically help others.
Thank you.

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
Bump. I really hate to see this body go off to the crusher! There are a LOT of good bits on this beast. I'm not going to hang onto this car forever. Once I pull the front doghouse, engine, trans, and the disc brake rear, it's gone!

Let me know what you might want off this.

The A/C hoses are there, but I have not cleaned out the engine compartment to see if, appearance-wise, they look OK. The handles are what I would call driver-quality - not show quality, but not demo-derby bits, either.

OK, I'm not going to get this car after all. It's still available from the same guy for $500 complete and with an Oklahoma title. If anyone is serious about buying the entire car, I can put you in touch with the seller, who lives about five minutes from me. I have no way of getting this home, nor am I inclined to cut away the trees from around the car for the few bits (LARGE ones) I'd want off the car.

NO parts have been sold off the Imperial!

OK, I'm not going to get this car after all. It's still available from the same guy for $500 complete and with an Oklahoma title. If anyone is serious about buying the entire car, I can put you in touch with the seller, who lives about five minutes from me. I have no way of getting this home, nor am I inclined to cut away the trees from around the car for the few bits (LARGE ones) I'd want off the car.

NO parts have been sold off the Imperial!

Is this car still available? I just purchased another 74 imperial from arkansas that had an engine fire. I'm going to need a parts car as my parts car sitting out back is nearly used up

Yeah, it's still available. I'll get his contact info and PM you later this week.

Thankyou. I will be very close to the cars location in a few weeks as the other imperial I bought is in springfield, MO.... I love these old imperials..

This one is a great parts car. It's sat for over 30 years, so a guy could go either way with this...parts, demo, restore.

Careful. I believe the guy inquiring about the imperial is this guy. Yeah he loves them alright.... enough to strip and destroy! !

http://we-crash.proboards.com/thread/55910/chrysler-imperial-roller-hamburg-62045

Sorry.... but I drive these nice old mopars... I just bought a 2nd 1974 imperial to work on..... That 69 is a rusted pile that has no usable parts off of to use any longer...... But thanks for trying to make me out like some jackass...... Keep sitting behind your keyboard.

I am NOT your buddy. Period. First off it's very clear that you can express your ignorance with a keyboard. Unfortunately you can't comprehend my last post which clearly stated the car DID NOT have any usable parts left as I tried parting it numerous times. I make every last effort to part them before selling them, giving first chance to every member on this forum for their own personal use .... I've rescued , restored, and saved more C body Chryslers from derby, by putting them back on the road than you've ever turned a wrench on..... My last was a black 1974 2 door chrysler newport I bought for $650 and sold for $3500. It was for sale on this site last year if you feel the need to creep around on me again . So please try real hard to read this next line---- The men are speaking, this is the part where you shut your mouth---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back