Parting 1975 Imperial 4-door

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am NOT your buddy. Period. First off it's very clear that you can express your ignorance with a keyboard. Unfortunately you can't comprehend my last post which clearly stated the car DID NOT have any usable parts left as I tried parting it numerous times. I make every last effort to part them before selling them, giving first chance to every member on this forum for their own personal use .... I've rescued , restored, and saved more C body Chryslers from derby, by putting them back on the road than you've ever turned a wrench on..... My last was a black 1974 2 door chrysler newport I bought for $650 and sold for $3500. It was for sale on this site last year if you feel the need to creep around on me again . So please try real hard to read this next line---- The men are speaking, this is the part where you shut your mouth---

Was that Newport in Indiana....not far from Chicago?

Have a great day buddy! !

I am NOT your buddy. Period. First off it's very clear that you can express your ignorance with a keyboard. Unfortunately you can't comprehend my last post which clearly stated the car DID NOT have any usable parts left as I tried parting it numerous times. I make every last effort to part them before selling them, giving first chance to every member on this forum for their own personal use .... I've rescued , restored, and saved more C body Chryslers from derby, by putting them back on the road than you've ever turned a wrench on..... My last was a black 1974 2 door chrysler newport I bought for $650 and sold for $3500. It was for sale on this site last year if you feel the need to creep around on me again . So please try real hard to read this next line---- The men are speaking, this is the part where you shut your mouth---

Just the inference to "derby" alone invokes a ton of emotions and perceptions.
I have always believed that that stereotypes as imagined because the exceptions make for more interesting portrayal in media, distorts the overall reality.

Translated: Being a dedicated to the cause Teamster, I can understand how the image raises emotions by others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back