For Sale Parting 3 c bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen11x

Reaction score
Hey guys, buddy has 3 cars he's looking to part out before getting rid of them cars are in Ellsworth Wisconsin i dont know anything about them nor have i seen them brown newport is a 400 that runs dumping gas in carb

Snapchat-1877251746.jpg

Snapchat-908622697.jpg

Snapchat-2117173426.jpg

I’m looking for a drivers door for a 65 New Yorker. What would that run me to ship to NC?
Thanks,
Bob

I will be parting the cars for him, once i see them with my.own eyes I'll make the post a little.more clear with more pictures for everyone messaging me. Believe all 3 cars were originally from.kentucky area

I'm interested in the Newport's fender tag.

That 65 have a good non power pass front window regulator? I could pick up, not too far away

I will be parting the cars for him, once i see them with my.own eyes I'll make the post a little.more clear with more pictures for everyone messaging me. Believe all 3 cars were originally from.kentucky area
If the A pillars are good on the blue car, and you’re willing to cut it up, I’ll buy them

Either the Newport or blue car equipped with a cruise control? I'm looking for a 400 as well but need to find one with the mounting holes in the front of the block for a 65 motor mount... I'm down in the La Crosse WI area and could stop up. Thanks!

Absolutely guys, I'll keep y'all posted when i get them here may be a couple weeks its hunting season and harvest time so I'm a bit busy.

Either the Newport or blue car equipped with a cruise control? I'm looking for a 400 as well but need to find one with the mounting holes in the front of the block for a 65 motor mount... I'm down in the La Crosse WI area and could stop up. Thanks!
I think it would need to be a 383, because the 400 wasn't introduced until the early 1970s

I would be interested in the new port parts.
1966 front driver's side fender and trim. Front windshield(undamaged) and trim. And possibly heads or cam off 400. Please let me know. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back