Parting out 1971 New Yorker wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open way back

To open you need a battery in her, use the switch on the dash or key turns in tailgate to lower window, then open tailgate. John

Moper, Sorry did not see the respose till now. I'm confused, bear with me, are the interior panels chalky? do they disinergrate with the touch of a fingernail? or are they solid, not dryed out, and need a re-dye? I need the bin covers that are held down with the straps too! IF they are nice I can probably come get them, I'll take them out too! John

100_2711.jpg100_2710.jpg

I climbed through the back seat - they are discolored, but I scratched a fingernail and they are not chalky. The covers are there, and the straps - but the straps are junk. Here's a couple pics.

100_2711.jpg

100_2710.jpg

OK, I'm interested in all four with their covers. Now, how much do you want for them? I'll come up, remove them myself (if thats ok) to save on shipping. And how soon do you need them gone? Of course it's the busy holiday season. john

OK, I'm interested in all four with their covers. Now, how much do you want for them? I'll come up, remove them myself (if thats ok) to save on shipping. And how soon do you need them gone? Of course it's the busy holiday season. john

Hi John,
The car had to be gone ASAP and it's been recycled. I'll PM you.

Ugh, ok, really wanted those bin lids, and panels. Let me know what you can. John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back