SOLD Parting out 1972 Chrysler Town and Country Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ready to go up north for a week in the woods! My 72 with one year only option of vinyl roof, Kathy did wood grain in base clear! Yes that's the same wheel and colum as a 72 73 Imperial. How straight is the rt fender top molding, how much?

DSCN1274.JPG

DSCN0588.JPG

DSCN0589.JPG

DSCN0590.JPG

Getting ready to go up north for a week in the woods! My 72 with one year only option of vinyl roof, Kathy did wood grain in base clear! Yes that's the same wheel and colum as a 72 73 Imperial. How straight is the rt fender top molding, how much?
Has this one tiny ding in it. $25 plus shipping.

IMG_1130.JPG

Fantastic wagon, but sorry, the Imperial no-tilt wheel was a 2 spoke rim blow, not the 3 spoke push the end of the spoke button one that was in the Chrysler.

73-Imperial_0009.jpg
DSCF0228.JPG

Sent you an email from craigslist about some parts,mirrors all, grommets and the 8 track player. Please let me know how much for all. Thank you,Dan.

What's the possibility of interior pics of cargo area, may be interested

Most of the cargo area was pretty trashed from sitting in the elements for 30 years after the accident and broken window. What are you looking for?

Plastic that covers the rear wheel housing, and the lowrr B pillar

B pillar, between the front, back doors. Trim behind the back seat that surrounds, the back seat latch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back