bullet turn signals 50.oo pr
bumpers - cores 50.oo ea
tailights 25.oo ea
hood trim 25.oo
rear trunlid panel 25.oo
interior parts
ect/ect/.

new to forum

I see you have parts for a 68 Fury. Do you have pics of them and where are you located. Thanx Frank

im in n.w. penn , i dont have any pics right now,

Hi Joel
I am re doing a 68 myself. Not quite sure what I need as of yet. If you can get pics that would be great. I am fairly sure I will need a grill .

heres some pics

DCP_0001.JPG

DCP_0002.jpg

DCP_0003.JPG

Hi Joel
I am interested in the grill. Top and bottom row. How would you ship to avoid damage to them. Frank

hi, i was wondering if you are still selling parts for the 68 fury III...if so do you have the front subframe complete or bare, and also the upper control arms.

i still have the complete car , right now i cant pull any parts ,way to cold and to much snow,
i can pull them in a couple of months , local pickup in n.w. penn for the subframe i can ship the upper cont. arms
e mail me at mkyman@hotmail.com

l,ll take the hood if your willing to ship it to MA / that or if your eastern PA l could drive half way or something / call 1-413-443-7270 and ask for BOB during the week 8 to 5

shipping the hood would be very expensive , i would have to crate it and ship by truck= very expensive , im in n.w. penn.
i can deliver to carlisle if prepaid. thanks, joel

how"s the chrome on the turn signals and do they work. shipping would be to 01201 massachusetts.. thanks Bob...

joel, hows the chrome on the turn signals. and do they work. thanks Bob....

the turn sinals are there i dont know if they work or not 50.oo pr + s.h. the chrome is fair, e mail mkyman@hotmail.com for info or pics

--25.oo + 15.oo s.h. for the turn signal lense to san fran.
e mail me for specifics

interested on the bullet turn signals, can you send pictures, clips for the side chrome molding, pictures of the headlight bezels, what interior parts do you have. Looking for an ashtray.
Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back