WANTED Parts I am looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

71Polara383

Kid with ballcap
Reaction score
Contact seller
If you have 70-71 Monaco or Polara Parts you are looking to get rid of, please let me know. I am always looking for parts and spares. All 3 of mine are 1971 models.

A few things off the top of my head are...
- '71 Monaco grille and bezels. Must be nice or NOS
- '71 Monaco Tail lights. Nice or NOS
- Front and Rear valances.
- '71 floor shift steering column. X2
- '71 floor shift linkage and brackets. X2

Also could use a couple trunk floors as well. Let me know what you guys got sitting around. Thanks.

20180802_192932.jpg

20180802_193614.jpg

Also looking for a 1971 Polara Custom 2 door hardtop. Prefer a big block, but who doesn't?

:thumbsup:……...if i see something on the net i,ll let you know…..

I have an NOS passenger side tail light lens for your 71. It came in an nos parts lot I bought about 10 years ago and was still in the falling apart package. As you can see it got dropped sometime in its life and caused the one end to break off. This is a very clean break though and if put back together with clear epoxy it would be very hard to tell. I would sell you this for 50 including shipping. I accept paypal and cards over the phone and can ship at once. Let me know if this would help with your car.
Thanks, Steve

IMG_2100.JPG

IMG_2101.JPG

IMG_2102.JPG

IMG_2103.JPG

IMG_2104.JPG

If you have 70-71 Monaco or Polara Parts you are looking to get rid of, please let me know. I am always looking for parts and spares. All 3 of mine are 1971 models.

A few things off the top of my head are...
- '71 Monaco grille and bezels. Must be nice or NOS ****FOUND****
- '71 Monaco Tail lights. Nice or NOS ****FOUND****
- Front and Rear valances.
- '71 floor shift steering column. X2
- '71 floor shift linkage and brackets. X2

Also could use a couple trunk floors as well. Let me know what you guys got sitting around. Thanks.

View attachment 209641

View attachment 209642

Still looking for the floorshift conversion parts and front/rear valances. Also need a set of black 71 Seat belts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back