Photo with a trailer

On the bucket list is to do this with the 300, trailer in tow:

chandelier_tree.jpg

I've been there and done that.... but in a rental car, Gotta go back in the 300.

For me retirement will mean not having a FT job. I won't have a problem keeping busy just won't get paid for my time as much unless I take a PT job. The first year after retirement will include some road trips for sure. Always wondered how trees survive having the heart hacked out of them that way...

I believe I'll be busy enough with 3 cars (maybe 4 by time I retire) and projects around the the house and trips to all points in between...

I'm figuring on retiring at the end of the year. I might stay on part time... I might not..

I have some home projects to catch up on and I want to do some traveling. We tried camping a few years ago... and that really didn't work out for us.

Best bang for the buck and most enjoyable for our vacations has been cruises. I've got so many miles looking through a windshield in the past twenty years that I look forward to not having to drive. I get on the ship, toss my keys and cell phone in the safe and go looking for a drink with an umbrella in it.

Best bang for the buck and most enjoyable for our vacations has been cruises. I've got so many miles looking through a windshield in the past twenty years that I look forward to not having to drive. I get on the ship, toss my keys and cell phone in the safe and go looking for a drink with an umbrella in it.
I agree, except without the umbrella. I just finished numbers 12 and 13, and have numbers 14 and 15 booked for next February and October.

Drunks and food on those boats. I dont drink and need to cut back on food consumption

40th anniversary coming up in a couple years and a cruise sounds nice. Get a chance to visit several islands and decide which one to visit for a longer stay in the future sounds like a plan.

Drunks and food on those boats. I dont drink and need to cut back on food consumption

If you have a bunch of drunks, then you need to look at a different cruise line. As far as food consumption, I can tell you that after a few cruises, the novelty of 24 hour food goes away. I can say that I do not eat more than when at home, just a bigger variety.

There's cruises for every interstate and fetish. I think there's a Hemmings Cruise.
Gawd, I'd blow my brains out before you could get me to go on that one.

I thought of a different image when I read the title of the thread, my attached pic is of the ride home with my Newport. It was a different time way back when, when folks towed trailers with there cars that are borderline on 3/4 ton truck territory today, air shocks and trailer brake controllers installed, a sight I’ve never seen with a newer Chrysler 300 or even Crown Vic/Town Car
E5AB6429-B521-4583-B177-8B069BE787CE.jpeg

Back