Picked Up A New Wagon today

Good to see another '66 wagon hitting the road. BTW, If you don't plan on restoring the car and have no need for the two roof rack cross bars, would you like to sell them? Some son of a gun stole mine...

Steven

Is this the one that "Johnny" has had an ad for a while?

Homerr, I do believe that is Junk Yard Johnny's. He's quite a character - I call him "Low-tech Johnny" since he hates computers and only wants to communicate via phone.

Late to the party here but I'm digging that wagon. Very cool ride to tool around town in. Warm that 383 up and have fun.

Posted via Topify on Android

Who's on the top of the list? Will? Come on, give me the TOP 5! lol

Yep.... I believe he is on the top of that list, he has it all. He's living a car guys dream....
Good wife, good life, great cars and the talents and knowledge to make it all happen....AND he's a great guy, yeah, it's gotta be Will

Yep.... I believe he is on the top of that list, he has it all. He's living a car guys dream....
Good wife, good life, great cars and the talents and knowledge to make it all happen....AND he's a great guy, yeah, it's gotta be Will

While I appreciate the sentiment for such a high position, I might suggest that Chris be more deserving of the top spot.... Or perhaps Matt.

And if I were to create a "you suck" list of my own then you, Dave,
would be right up there yourself.......:yourock:

I will endevour to maintain the standards of such a high position.

Thank you Will but While Chris and Matt are on the list and I am sure there are those who have me on more than one you suck list., it is you that fit within ALL the guidelines. Yes, you've earned it but they are not easy shoes to fill.
Like it or not you are at least number 2, respectfully. ..

I suggest a new topic "You suck!" with a vote...

Really, that would be interesting!

Or has it been done already?

I would put Will numero Uno on my list, and in TOP 10 there would be (not yet in particular order) Matt, Dave, Chris, Carsten and some others I don't know yet, I'll have to think it further...

I would also put Stan in TOP 10, but only because he lives in Florida. lol

Prettied up the wagon a little today. Went through my parts stash and found some better rear plastic panels and a spare tire cover. Also lined up the front sheet metal. Previous owner did not do very well when he put the clip on it. I also found a better set of tires to put on it. They just happened to be mounted on road wheels. What do you think Stan? :poke:

Christmas 201320141223_01.jpg

Christmas 201320141223_02.jpg

Christmas 201320141223_05.jpg

Christmas 201320141223_06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back