Pics of 69-73 C bodies

On a fully locked to one side turn they may rub a bit at the rear of the tire to the frame but it has never been a issue.

Not a show car but a great driver.
That car looks bad ***. My taste is a little lower stance but man that thing looks cool.

I'm thrilled to see somebody else having to suck it up & pay for storage. It sucks & it's expensive. I feel your pain.

Wish someone would make that size in white walls.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

I concur, the raised white letter tires, with few exceptions look terrible on C bodies in my opinion. They don't work on this car...my 10 cents.

I concur, the raised white letter tires, with few exceptions look terrible on C bodies in my opinion. They don't work on this car...my 10 cents.
I disagree. I think that the car looks great. It's not what I would do with it if it were mine but I love it.

Anyone know if that size would fit the back of my 68 Monaco on 7" wide rims?

These are 255/70/15s on 8" wheels, and 275/60/15s are 1" shorter and 1" wider and will still fit with the right backspacing, but the 275s should be mounted on 8" wheels...

The fronts are 235/70/15s on 7" wheels...

Copy (2) of 67 New Yorker (9).jpg67 New Yorker (10).JPG

Copy (2) of 67 New Yorker (9).jpg

67 New Yorker (10).JPG

Interior

I have a manual valve body trans that is why I have that shifter. 100_0271.jpg

100_0271.jpg

I joined this message board just so I cold see all the cool cars you guys own on this thread. Lots of nice machines!
This is a pic of my old 1970 Sport Fury GT clone:
And another of my 1971 Polara Custom that I still own:
70sf1.jpg
71polara25.jpg
Dave

70sf1.jpg

71polara25.jpg

Last edited:
Is the Polara Y1 Top Banana? Is it the original color? It sure looks nice.

I KNOW I have seen that car somewhere!!!

70sf1.jpg

Love it! What's its current status?

I'll take your clone over some "originals" anyday....

sixpackfury_resized.jpg

Last edited:
the "clone" has a formal roof. A personal "no go" for me.

The 71 Polara is GY3 yellow

it is still the mopar of the month

I was thinking in the not too distant future it may be a good car for my kids to drive as they a sneaking closer and closer to driving age.

http://mapleleafmopars.homestead.com/MofMmay2009.html

That is my website. I haven't updated it in quite some time but I do have lots of new material.

As for the Polara, this has to be the year to get it licenced and insured. Mechanically everything is sound. Its actually a really good running car. Still need to finish up the lower quarters.

If you haven't seen pics of my old Sport Fury here is the link. I sold it to a friend who in turn sold it. It is still in this area, altough I haven't seen it in years.

70sf10.jpghttp://mapleleafmopars.homestead.com/MyMopars-SportFuryGT.html

Dave

70sf10.jpg

Last edited:
Back