Pics of 69-73 C bodies

Looks very similar to the '73 on page one of this thread, except for the top color...unless....

Pics of 69-73 C bodies

1658809995300.png

Last edited:
Recent trip down memory lane, to my hometown by the mountains. The painting on the wall depicts the Polish pilots during WWII. More info No. 303 Squadron RAF - Wikipedia

View attachment 548144
I am proud of Poland's service in the RAF and of the struggle of all Poles to remain free in the face of Nazi and Communist aggression. It is no wonder Poles have stepped in to aid Ukraine. Bardzo dobrze!

I am proud of Poland's service in the RAF and of the struggle of all Poles to remain free in the face of Nazi and Communist aggression. It is no wonder Poles have stepped in to aid Ukraine. Bardzo dobrze!
Thank you, and i also am very proud and grateful of all the people that gave their lives for our freedom! A few years back, when i worked for H-D in the UK, the first thing the owner told me was to check out the Polish War Memorial in London, and the airports from where the Polish pilots started.

On another note, check this out. Driving back home one evening. Those reflections !

20220724_205355.jpg

20220724_205441.jpg

The S/23 is finally out of paint prison after 4 long months. It looks exactly the same in pictures but looks 1,000 times better in person. I will try to get better pictures of it in the sun......

S23 done 1.jpg

S23 done 2.jpg

S23 done 3.jpg

S23 done 4.jpg

Ben (@1970FuryConv), responding to your post we got the stripes from Phoenix Graphics. Check out my restoration thread that starts with "Another Holy Grail C-body Starts Here"

Speaking of which, how's the 71 SFGT coming along?
71 SFGT has moved inside the garage, with some help 3 people pushing.
I pounded down the right rear floor pan with a hammer and block. Area needs rust repair at left front corner.
I think I've got an ace welder who can help me straighten the front of the stub frame. I need to get it removed.
Other than that, it's been waiting patiently.
I've been driving my family around in the 1970 Fury vert and taking it to cruise-ins. It gets appreciation. People love the car.
1972 Fury was sold to a member in Pennsylvania, who can reveal details when he's ready.
1990 Power Ram is sold in favor of a 2017 5.7 Hemi Ram that could pull down a house.
1973 400 engine and big block 727 sold locally
Small parts also sold
All the sales and buys have been in the last 2 months, so that's where my attention has been recently.
What have you been up to with your car(s)? Ben

71 SFGT has moved inside the garage, with some help 3 people pushing.
I pounded down the right rear floor pan with a hammer and block. Area needs rust repair at left front corner.
I think I've got an ace welder who can help me straighten the front of the stub frame. I need to get it removed.
Other than that, it's been waiting patiently.
I've been driving my family around in the 1970 Fury vert and taking it to cruise-ins. It gets appreciation. People love the car.
1972 Fury was sold to a member in Pennsylvania, who can reveal details when he's ready.
1990 Power Ram is sold in favor of a 2017 5.7 Hemi Ram that could pull down a house.
1973 400 engine and big block 727 sold locally
Small parts also sold
All the sales and buys have been in the last 2 months, so that's where my attention has been recently.
What have you been up to with your car(s)? Ben
Put a whole 700 miles on in the last 12 months between maintenance and so forth :thumbsup:

Back