Pics of 69-73 C bodies

And THIS is why B7 blue is my favorite of all time!

GT 2.jpg

I met the owner Mr. Wheeler (who I'm sure just about every GT enthusiast knows of), and he even let me sit in it. How cool is that, a select few people can say they own a 6bbl GT nevermind say they sat in one!!! Here's my ugly mug in the car.......

GT 1.jpg

Funny that you mention that.
Cuz indeed it is actually illegal in Germany to park like this.
Found that out the hard way :rolleyes:
I am sorry for you. Germany can be a pita sometimes.
Nobody cares in my deadend. Liked to take the pic with the smart.

Got a pretty bad ticket in Holland of EUR 350 for being on the phone while driving but it was a call from Mums nursing home so I wanted to take it.

Carsten

My dad's 1973 Fury when it was new. Looks like an unmarked cop car but it's not. This was the first car I ever drove although I was a couple years underage.

73 Fury III.jpg

I am sorry for you. Germany can be a pita sometimes.
Nobody cares in my deadend. Liked to take the pic with the smart.

Got a pretty bad ticket in Holland of EUR 350 for being on the phone while driving but it was a call from Mums nursing home so I wanted to take it.

Carsten
Yes Dutch tickets are crazy, better get those in Germany;-)

Poppy, my 1970 Polara 'vert with under 35k miles and original paint/top, just left for a winter stay at the @david hill spa to get ready for a Midwest tour later this year. Part of my plan is to bring her, together with her sisters Snow White and Regina FQ3, to @sixpkrt 's 7th Annual C-body Show.

Here is Poppy at dusk today, a few minutes prior to leaving for Indiana.

IMG_7695 3.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing -- where did you see this GY3 (if I see correctly) Monaco wagon?

PS: paging @Beep Beep Dave @commando1
I believe @Boydsdodge has it correct this time since it appears to me to be FY1 or Top Banana, aka Lemon Twist yellow on Chrysler models, that is on one of my 1971 New Yorkers and my 70 Cuda. FY1 was indeed a "high impact" color yellow available at extra cost on all Dodge models in 1971, even on the vans!

I believe @Boydsdodge has it correct this time since it appears to me to be FY1 or Top Banana, aka Lemon Twist yellow on Chrysler models, that is on one of my 1971 New Yorkers and my 70 Cuda. FY1 was indeed a "high impact" color yellow available at extra cost on all Dodge models in 1971, even on the vans!
Here is why I think this 1971 Monaco wagon may be GY3.

@Beep Beep Dave

Back