PINK PANTHER Plush 38" tall for PANTHER PINK Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZooKypr

Reaction score
Contact seller
PINK PANTHER Stuffed Plush Doll 38" Tall
Very Nice Shape - Bendable & Poseable
Heavy Plush Stuffing, will need a support to make it free standing - HUGE head, hands and feet!!!!!
High Quality & very detailled even has black "whiskers" which are rarely found
Great addition to display with your PANTHER PINK MOPAR!!! or drive around with him as your sidekick. Only defect I found was a very, very, very light 1/4" mark on upper arm that cleaned up even better after the pic was taken. Has tag/label.
RARE Find, especially a HUGE high quality heavy plush like this one. Very Authentic!
You'll be hard pressed to find a another one like it!

Price $135.00 + 5.00 Paypal fees + 20.00 shipping in Lower 48 USA
- PM me for shipping to other locations.
PayPal or USPS Money Order only.

pp1.jpgpp.jpg

pp1.jpg

pp.jpg

Alright, let's get P.P. to a good home..... 100.00 + 20.00 shipping.

Both of my daughters had big pink panther dolls that were given to me by Owens Corning reps. Super cool.

That was one of my favorite cartoons back in the day, don't even get me started on the Peter Seller's movies!

I remember that being my dads favorite too. Man, cartoons were so worth watching back then!

I hope somebody bought em for young kids cuz they LOVE them. These bring back such great memories. Nothing cooler than a giant pink panther.

No doubt John but you know how those Naugaz are. They never say much so their hard to locate once they go missing. It.z kinda ah AAARRRGGGHHHH sound they make if you recall. My little Pal waz Two Tone Brown an It'z been yearz but Gawd I miss him!

I hope somebody bought em for young kids cuz they LOVE them. These bring back such great memories. Nothing cooler than a giant pink panther.

Don't know if he had kids but the fellow who bought him is restoring an original Panther Pink Dodge Dart 340 / 4sp. car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back