Power Window Motor

YES!!
I bought that supposedly same one from RockAuto when they were having a closeout. The one i got looked nothing like it.
I called them and said WTF... Rep said they had a lot of complaints very recently about that one and after checking out the boxes, the supplier had misrepresented them. They immediately pulled the item off their site. They let me keep it and they refunded my money.

Well, I feel like a RETARD! I got the regulator out and tested the motor; works fine...:icon_scratch:. It didn't the other day when I tested it in the car. Anyway, it turned out to be a loose connection at the harness which explains why it didn't work when I tested it in the car! Needless to say, I got everything back together and it is working again. Thanks for everyone's input!

If it makes you feel any better I had that with the rear quarter window (which is about 50 times more work to get to) two Springs in a row, and I haven't tried it yet this year.

I hear ya Dan. All the options are cool and rare but it's just more stuff to go wrong. Especially 50 year old electronics and technology.

I do not like pulling the rear seat out of my Imperial to get to those motors but I am excited to fix them permanently as they go out now.

Back