PST Is Now Offering C Body Torsion Bars

PST

FCBO Vendor
Reaction score
PST will now be offering new production Torsion Bars for C-bodies. These bars are forged proudly in the USA and are designed to improve the handling and performance of your Mopar C body. Take that land yacht floating feeling away and give your C body a modern feel with PST's 1.12" torsion bars, while regaining stock ride height.

Visit www.p-s-t.com for pricing for your application.

Be sure to take advantage of your forum member discount when placing your order.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing
TOR-MOPAR-gen2.jpg

I found the price for these torsion bars for my car, but no price came up for leaf springs. Any help?

PST will now be offering new production Torsion Bars for C-bodies. These bars are forged proudly in the USA and are designed to improve the handling and performance of your Mopar C body. Take that land yacht floating feeling away and give your C body a modern feel with PST's 1.12" torsion bars, while regaining stock ride height.

Visit www.p-s-t.com for pricing for your application.

Be sure to take advantage of your forum member discount when placing your order.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing View attachment 174870

Will there be 50" long ones for the Imperials in the future too?

At least you did your research and priced it 1 dollar cheaper then your competitors. But Your about a year too late, I got a set from them last year. At least more people might be able to find them now. Might make people more likely to keep these cars. Any Leaf Springs in the work?

We wanted provide bars that would have the most appeal to the our customers. These bars are larger than stock which will provide a stiffer ride but not a harsh one. We want to give these cars a more modern type ride with out sacrificing ride quality. These are our first line of torsion bars for the c bodies and will be looking to expand in to others as well in the near future.

• These bars are forged in the USA
  • We offer free shipping within the US 48 on all products that we sell
  • Mopar C bodies discount on orders of $200 or more
Thanks
James

Are these the same as D bodies?

No these will not fit the 1957-73 D Bodies. The only imperials at this it will fit is the 1974-75.

Will there be 50" long ones for the Imperials in the future too?

We are looking in them as well. I hope to see something in the near future.

At least you did your research and priced it 1 dollar cheaper then your competitors. But Your about a year too late, I got a set from them last year. At least more people might be able to find them now. Might make people more likely to keep these cars. Any Leaf Springs in the work?

We do offer leaf springs as well but you would need to email/inquire for pricing and availability.

Thanks
James

Thanks for making these-trying to order a set for my 72 Fury wagon, how do I apply the forum discount? Thanks.

Back