Put away for 25 years! I snagged a stash of parts/cars

MOVE N UP

Reaction score
IMG_9189.JPG
IMG_9164.JPG
IMG_9161.JPG
IMG_9188.JPG
IMG_9154.JPG
Thanks to a guy who has been stripping out all you can imagine out of all the 67-68 Chrysler C bodies and Imperials he could get ahold of.... yes he was a derby guy @ 25 years ago -but he also has a passion for these cars as well. He completely stripped/ sandblasted and jambed out a 68 300 vert that he was in the process of restoring-but stalled out.
He has a cool 68 Newport custom that he is in process of fixing to be a decent driver with 440 dual snorkel / hp manifolds and a 323 sure grip. The man has amazing knowledge of these cars!
So, due to having to sell off his mothers estate, to satisfy the siblings- he has to let go of the majority of his stash that he has stored at her place....
My brother and I are going in halfs on the purchase- this includes
1968 Chrysler 300 vert
1968 Chrysler Newport vert
1968 Chrysler 300 coupe
At least three pickup truck loads of all the parts he has collected
Radiators, AC compressors, AC condensers, BENDIX power brake boosters,MC, proportioning valves, grilles, tailights, bumpers, glass, tilt telescope Columns,interiors,dash panels on and on and on... my head is spinning!! My brother and I will start the hauling process Thursday morning!! After we sort out what he needs for his two projects, and the parts I would like to keep -we will eventually catalog and sell off a good part of the rest!

Last edited:
IMG_9168.JPG
His very cool sleeper Newport Custom! It has rear heat that works!

I see a ‘67 Imp grille, you’ll have to let me know what other ‘67 Imp parts you find and if I could be so bold as to say “dibs!”:lol:

Silver or blue on this buddy seat?
4EFF1B19-BF01-490A-8C11-C5CFA895FCB8.png

Wow what a find, at least the guy had the smarts to save a lot of the cosmetic parts and then didn't store them on a dirt floor. Congratulations!

Wow what a find! I would like to buy one of the disc brake boosters if you are selling them. I presume they'd need an overhaul before use.

Wow what a find! I would like to buy one of the disc brake boosters if you are selling them. I presume they'd need an overhaul before use.
I counted 5 of the bendix boosters -but there may be a few more. They are all from Imperials and NYers so, yes they are 9" we wil probably keep 4 (the # of 68 Cs between us) the rest will be up for grabs!

Wow, that's a haul and a half.

If there are any 68 NYer parts in that stash I would be interested for sure.

A tilt and tele column especially if the turn signal switch is still good.

Left front fender either Newport or NYer.

I would certainly be interested in one of the Bendix Boosters too.

Back