Put my NYB on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's an *******. He's been an ******* from his very first post here and he'll be an ******* until he dies. I have no reply to the biggest ******* to ever own a C-body. He does not exist. Just an ******* troll who outside his extremely tiny isolated one trick pony world is merely a sack of crap that leaves a stink wherever he sticks his ******* in. And that ******* is between his nose and chin.
(Sent using Forum Runner)

:laughing4::laughing4::laughing4::laughing4: that may be the funniest thing I ever read . Without reading one more post in this thread yet, thats too funny

Last edited:
Pic of the day

He's an *******. He's been an ******* from his very first post here and he'll be an ******* until he dies. I have no reply to the biggest ******* to ever own a C-body. He does not exist. Just an ******* troll who outside his extremely tiny isolated one trick pony world is merely a sack of crap that leaves a stink wherever he sticks his ******* in. And that ******* is between his nose and chin.

I appreciate your sense of humor... After I saw your website and your photo's on ebay, I was wondering what you mean with one trick pony....

7. We do not like removed speedometers here in Europe... especially original ones :rant:
8. Never call your potential buyers names ... read more about 'how to sell my car'. You are never too old to learn Stan
View attachment 6979

Do you come out of hibernation in the winter months?

You have NO friends here yet you keep coming back
:elmer:

and my roof rail weather stripping, pw motors, headlight door motors, atc parts and test box, and, and, and...

Yaaaaa..........all the good stuff!!!! How did you acquire the roof rail seals? Are the seals NOS or did you recover a good set of seals somewhere?

Do you come out of hibernation in the winter months?

You have NO friends here yet you keep coming back
:elmer:

I just like to come to this forum now and than. It's just a forum, not a way of life for me you know... If I see a nice post coming by which is worth to react on, I reply to contribute to this forum. I am no lurker. Thanks for your interest.

I appreciate your sense of humor... After I saw your website and your photo's on ebay, I was wondering what you mean with one trick pony....

7. We do not like removed speedometers here in Europe... especially original ones :rant:
8. Never call your potential buyers names ... read more about 'how to sell my car'. You are never too old to learn Stan
View attachment 6979

What's wrong with you? I have never seen a single person on this Forum ever agree with your idiot theories, assumptions, and comments. Do yourself a favor......sell your Mopar (if you even have one) buy a Volvo and annoy the people on the Volvo forums.

Missing the necessary grain of salt (sometimes you need a truckload).

Last edited:
What's wrong with you? I have never seen a single person on this Forum ever agree with your idiot theories, assumptions, and comments. Do yourself a favor......sell your Mopar (if you even have one) buy a Volvo and annoy the people on the Volvo forums.

What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? This is a forum! Just take it as it is and have fun too so now and than. Don't take everything serious. And do not forget that what goes around comes around.

Yaaaaa..........all the good stuff!!!! How did you acquire the roof rail seals? Are the seals NOS or did you recover a good set of seals somewhere?
The seals are used but look like new. Found them on WeCrash from a derby car guy who was parting a car. Super cheap, too....
123.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back