Quarter panel:

If it was me for 450 for a parts car with good rear quarters I would run not walk!! 1 good quarter from Murray Park, Mopar City, Wildcat auto wrecking would cost that. Plus you would have to pay shipping. Even if you don't have the room. It would still be in your best interest to get the car. The money you would save would more than outweigh the cost in temporary storage.

If it was me for 450 for a parts car with good rear quarters I would run not walk!! 1 good quarter from Murray Park, Mopar City, Wildcat auto wrecking would cost that. Plus you would have to pay shipping. Even if you don't have the room. It would still be in your best interest to get the car. The money you would save would more than outweigh the cost in temporary storage.

Yup, I paid $500 for a parts car and used very little of the quarters on my fist Polara. Before I could cutup the car and get rid of it I found a real CHP Polara and ended up using a lot from it, that $500 rebuilt two cars.

Alan

Hell I drove 950 miles in a day just for glass.

You did say glass.
I took a look at the newport. I do think I will buy it. They are going to pull out the engine and trans for another Mopar, of course. The quarter isn't as rust free as I was hoping. Good enough for me. I'll just use what I need from it and sell the other parts I don't need to our group. It's a 68 Newport two door hardtop.

Good news all. I just got an email from Henry about the Newport car I was thinking of buying. He said that They took out the engine and will be putting it on his trailer. He even offered to deliver it to me. I did ask him how much to deliver.:beavisnbutthead:

Back