Ram Management Understands How to Gain Market Share - Strive to be The Best

saforwardlook

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I like what I am reading..................................

The Ram Heavy Duty is the 2020 MotorTrend Truck of the Year - Motor Trend

2019-Ram-3500-HD-Limited-front-three-quarter.jpg

How much is something like that 70,000.00?

How much is something like that 70,000.00?
Rams have traditionally been big value plays when compared to its Ford and GM rivals. The HD is no exception. Prices for the 2500 Tradesman start at just $35,090, undercutting both the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HDs and costing customers just $345 more than a Ford F-250. At the other end of the pricing spectrum, the Ram 3500 Limited starts at $64,045, coming in less than both the GMC Sierra 3500HD Denali and Ford F-350 Limited while offering one of the most luxurious cabins we've ever seen on a pickup truck (if not the most luxurious), plus a standard equipment and options list that its competitors can't yet match.

Almost $6k change from your $70k!

That is nuts.
A well equipped 2500 is $60k+, been that way for at least four, five years. It's why I stuck a few thousand into my twenty year old truck, I'll have it for another twenty. And no electronics to give me headaches.

I agree .I drive a 2004 Toyota Tundra crew cab and plan on many more years with it.

Pu trucks in general are trying to price themselves out of the "I have a small penis so I have to have a bigger truck to go to home Depot for bags of potting soil, oh and I put that on a trailer I got from Lowes"
Lucky all those guys pass AHoles like me in a giant flashy Pete and march down to the dealer to get them something they call a flashy truck, your welcome! :poke:

Full load Ram 3500 Megacab Dually 4x4 Cummins HO Limited in Canuck bucks.....

$107900!!!

Order yours today gents!

Bet they're great driving through salt riddled snow,ice and slush. Then you can park it in your McMansion's huge heated garage every night to incubate the salt.

Back