Ram TRX

FB_IMG_1597718026103.jpg

I guess if modern high tech bells and whistles turn your crank it is a fine truck. However it couldn't be further removed from the original concept of a simple reliable work-a-day vehicle which is more up my alley.
00d0d_1ViYJKdB7Wx_1200x900-630x473.jpg

00909_kf4xYgNs2ar_1200x900-630x473.jpg

I enjoy most of the modern high tech gadgets. A lot of them carry over from the Scat Pack to the Hellcats and now the TRX. Some I don't care for at all. The Lane Sense, Active Braking, and the additional Cruise Control features. I had them on my 300C and hated it. I don't have those options on my Scat Pack or Redeye.

It's a cool truck. But still, the price tag is just way too much for me. Maybe in 10 years when they're 1/4 of the new price I can play with one.

I want to see owner reviews and watch and observe the rollout for the 2021 TRX.

I will probably get a 2022 TRX.

I will probably get a 2022 TRX.

If you get one will you take it off-road? (trail riding not mud boggin/rock crawling)

Personally I like to trail ride my Jeep and drive on the beach. Nothing hard. I figure that's what these factory "off-road" trucks (Raptor, Power Wagon, Jeeps, etc.) are built to be capable of. I see far too many of these vehicles sitting on big, aggressive tires being used as mall-crawlers around here.

It's not. it's limited at 118mph.

It is both.....

Says so in the reveal video and several articles I have read so far...

I dont think Launch Control and the Performance Pages is for off road use.

Back