Ram TRX

FB_IMG_1598370771965.jpg

Ford hasn't confirmed anything, besides, I have no interest in some goddy truck, my 01 Ram is too fancy for my likings...

I'd love to find a nice clean, stock 5.9 Cummins 5 speed or 6 speed truck.

Preferably trimmed in poverty spec.
I like my F-250s 2000-2003 with a 7.3
I only pine for a manual transmission in one of them.

I'd love to find a nice clean, stock 5.9 Cummins 5 speed or 6 speed truck.

Preferably trimmed in poverty spec.

A friend of mine had one of those for about 10 years. '01 4wd 2500 "quad cab" with 8' bed and 6 speed. He sold it on a whim to get a newer '08 truck and has regretted it since. She's high mileage but the new owner has fixed it up nicely.

For my money, they bit the bag on the Ram for 2019. 2010, for me, was simply the most sublime design I’d seen in a truck in a long time... realizing fully that it may have been dated when they “changed” it, the updates just sucked. That said... I’d still drive a newer one .. 700+ HP doesn’t hurt either.

Well.....after observing and researching the TRX for a month now I have concluded.....

The TRX Ram is an excellent dual purpose off road and straight line supercharged performance truck.

My personal opinion is that the TRX is more a Baja type desert runner and not really suited for my interests. Even on the east coast I'm never off road with my 2018 4 wheel drive Ram.

I have decided to pass on this rendition of the TRX ..... for now!

Mopar is alway evolving so maybe they will come up with the straight line specific supercharged TRX Ram in the future. I'm certain there are many other Ram/Mopar aficionados like me that will wait on a straight line specific TRX Ram in the future.

We will see......

BTW, did I ever mention that it wouldn't bother me a bit if I never saw sand again......ever!

You, and my son give me hope for the future.
I dug my 93 Chev out of the barn last Saturday, I've been driving it since Thursday while doing some maintenance.

I've missed it's simplicity, rubber floors. Roll up windows, single cab, long box.

I want a long box, a 3rd pedal and a Cummins in my next truck

Back