Random 68 in parking lot today

SGT FURY

Reaction score
A random 68 I saw driving through the Home Depot parking lot in the rain today. Covered in moss and dirt. Motor was running rich making my eyes
water. Front windshield was broken and it was being used as truck to transport materials.
I remember seeing this 68 drive around town forever in better days.
It’s one of those rare (just)transportation cars that has never really left the road since 68.
I was going ask if he wanted to sell it,but I can’t bring any more cars home. I think it was NFS
anyway?

D1933549-DAB0-4BA3-A040-E8FF38C18E40.jpeg

363F64E1-14BE-4496-AE54-B88BFBFA686A.jpeg

Back in its heyday, I bet this 68 Imperial didn’t go to Home Depot for a sheet of plywood, then to Wendy’s for lunch…unless there was valet parking . lol

looks like a straight car, too bad they don’t keep it up better.
Good thing it’s still driving around. Need to fix the running, hard on the engine.

Who wouldn’t at least wash that poor car???:wtf:

A random 68 I saw driving through the Home Depot parking lot in the rain today. Covered in moss and dirt. Motor was running rich making my eyes
water. Front windshield was broken and it was being used as truck to transport materials.
I remember seeing this 68 drive around town forever in better days.
It’s one of those rare (just)transportation cars that has never really left the road since 68.
I was going ask if he wanted to sell it,but I can’t bring any more cars home. I think it was NFS
anyway?

View attachment 576536

View attachment 576537
Home Depot is the only place now a day with a parking space large enough for this size of car.....

I love it. It's kind of a fall from grace for the top car but it's in the real world slugging it out.
So many of those cars were derbied when they fell out of style that this is an honorable endeavor.
I find myself wanting to document all these old cars still in real world use. I have been looking for a platform to submit a write up to but it does not seem to be poular.
I know of two that are themed to parked cars but I think something that centers on in service vehicles wiyh some story line would be great.

Back