Not open for further replies.

barnfind

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 Sport Fury

http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/4890809724.html

Not sure if this one was posted yet

True Survivor 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury 1 of 1 Galen Govier certified. And it is not a 1 of 1 because of crazy option's this in the only 1 painted from the factory this color! 383 Commando 727 HD tranny HD cooling HD 11" front discs and HD rear drums. brougham package optional Suregrip rear end. This car was purchased from the original owner a Widower of a Chrysler Executive that ordered the car for her brand new have all the original paperwork owners manual and even the sales books she used to right notes in when he EOP the car for her. Executive Order Processing. Hide away headlights and all....a very small amount of rust bubbles and one small hole. No rust in floor, trunk or inner quarters. Got 3 body shop estimates none over 2 grand to make like new. Has never been painted or restored. Has the ultra rare 15x7 road wheels and Brand New BFG Radial T/A's 275 rear 255 front 67,000 original miles this car is so clean and everything works even the glove box light. $12,000 obo will consider trade for nice Corvette 96 or new prefer manual transmission or Cash.

00r0r_8QDTmsT1GrY_600x450.jpg

00U0U_7NlVdRMnFz9_600x450.jpg

Nice car but overpriced, it needs rust work and a new vinyl top plus who knows what else interior wise? $12,000 is a stretch.

..but you don't have to repair the glove box light.

Hey guys I am the owner of that Fury for sale : it is mechanically 100% i drove it 10,000 miles last year yes it needs a top that happened this year came apart while driving sucked I would be happy to answer any questions you might have?

Hey guys I am the owner of that Fury for sale : it is mechanically 100% i drove it 10,000 miles last year yes it needs a top that happened this year came apart while driving sucked I would be happy to answer any questions you might have?

So it is a 71' with a 71 Hood and grille?

What does this mean? "Has the ultra rare 15x7 road wheels" so , they are the later 70's aluminum wheel?

Please tell us what makes it one of one?

and :welcome: ...

it has 71 seats, too.
It is not the only one built in this colour probably the only one in Galen Goviers registry.
Which doesn't mean much when talking C-bodies as most guys don't deal with him when it comes to Full size cars.

Welcome to the board Colorado

Carsten

was there a brougham package in 70? or was it 71 they started it?

I had a 1970 Sport Fury Brougham, loaded to the gills. Sold it just recently to a friend that had to have it. It only had 60K miles on it too with no rust. Even had Auto Temp, but being the version I, that wasn't a plus...........................

Steve

In my neck of the woods will check/inspect, if interested. Seen but thought was a bit to pricey. Know of a 70 S23 half mile from my house, kinda rough and the guy more than likely wants to much.

It is tagged and titled as a 71 but was a special order so it had the 70 treatment done at the factory as the 383 was not available in 71 it has 71 interior but front and rear appear to be 70 the woman that ordered it was a Chrysler Executive's wife..she wanted a new one but she didn't like the 71 front end look so her husband fixed the order she called it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back