WANTED Rear Bumper / bar 1971 New Yorker

Status
Not open for further replies.

1971Chrysler

Reaction score
Contact seller
I want a realy nice rear bumper to a 1971 Chrysler New Yorker w/o guards. As I understand 70-71 New Yorker and 300 fits. And perhaps the lower bumper also (under the bumper)
I´m in Sweden, but need shipping to Califonia shipping.

I have a really nice 3 hole 70/71 Newport bumper. It's different than the 71 New Yorker rear bumper, and the tail lights for the New Yorker won't fit properly.

20231017_181046.jpg

Dala Krom Ab in Borlänge, SE does first class rechroming. They will do both bumpers (front and rear) for 35 thousand kronas, that is less than 3K usd.

@1971Chrysler -- I bought several re-chromed bumpers from @58Desoto for fuselage C-bodies; I am happy with the price/quality ratio. Also, @SGT FURY has a number of good-condition fusie bumpers. Good luck, and please post photos after you get what you want!

I had 2 nice rears that I sold.
I have a NOS front that has some chrome peeling
@1971Chrysler -- I bought several re-chromed bumpers from @58Desoto for fuselage C-bodies; I am happy with the price/quality ratio. Also, @SGT FURY has a number of good-condition fusie bumpers. Good luck, and please post photos after you get what you want!

I had 2 nice rears that I sold.
I have a NOS front that has some chrome peeling
Hi. So you have a frontbumper..Can you send a photos of the peeling? Or is it on the hole bumper..? Price? Maybe send to my private e-mail?

The NOS front is arrow straight
,but peeling on the ends.
Will post pics soon. I also have
3 300 hundred in the same condition without turn signal holes.

The NOS front is arrow straight
,but peeling on the ends.
Will post pics soon. I also have
3 300 hundred in the same condition without turn signal holes.
If you can, send pict only the New Yorker bumper, need the holes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back