Rear View Mirror 1968 T & C With Rear A/C

I could be wrong, but I think it's up to 68 with rear AC. The basic body shell and the window height and the rear AC box are all the same up to 68, so it stands to reason the rear view wouldn't change... but I am not 100% sure.

I could be wrong, but I think it's up to 68 with rear AC. The basic body shell and the window height and the rear AC box are all the same up to 68, so it stands to reason the rear view wouldn't change... but I am not 100% sure.
I just looked at all the 68 T&C pictures I could find on line and none had a dash mounted mirror so I'm betting they were all up top.

My goal is to make it into a 300 copy as a wagon with bucket seats, console, retractable seat belts, steering column with shifter thru the console, hideaways and possibly digital instruments. It now has fuel injection.

FYI, I saw a deal from Richard Ehrenberg the tech guru fro Mopar Action and his fix (inside or outside), is to clean the ball with alcohol put it all back together and drip crazy glue on it. He said one drop and move it until it’s dry but not glued stuck. Repeat until you’ve added enough to the ball that it’s snug again. He said it lasts years and years not days or weeks. Might be the cheapest fix available.

On a side note. I had a ‘70 ‘cuda with a floppy mirror. I removed it because the previous repair was to hammer a tiny nail into it. I wish I took a pic of that hack job.

Back