rear window gasket- 66 300 coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not, but you might try Steele Rubber Parts. Thats where I got the rear window gasket for my 67 Coronet hardtop. Of course, then it took calling every auto glass shop in the book before I found a glass shop with an installer old enough to remember how to install the glass and gasket on an old car and have it not leak.
The 66 300 2 door hardtop roof is kind of unique, so the back glass and gasket won't be the same as any other 66 Chrysler 2 door hardtop (and not even the same as a 65 300 2 door hardtop), or any other 66 Mopar for that matter. But, I believe the same 66 300 2 door roof line was available on 67-68 Fury III and Sport Fury 2 door hardtops as an alternate 2 door body style choice to the sports roof style roof found on all 2 door 67-68 C-body Chryslers and Dodges and most 2 door hardtop 68 C-body Plymouths. So if theres no listing for the 66 300 2 door hardtop rear glass gasket, you might find it for a 67-68 Fury 2 door hardtop back glass. But make sure its not the fast top (or sports roof) style rear gasket that would also be used on Chryslers and Dodges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back