Receiving Imperial Parts is a Blast

Thanks Javier for the Ebay heads up...see if they work... I have one bulb out each in Old Red and Lil Red.
20190114_120802.jpg

They still get Calvin & Hobbs? Loved that one! I've read the collections my parents have at least a few times each

It's really sad what happened. As the years passed, Calvin and Hobbes fell on hard times. They often spend the night just riding the subway up and down the line.

27067025_10212926507655539_8202872201675959583_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

Some video on proper operating procedure would be very appreciated

If I ever retire or get bored I might bring all my Imperials back up to speed with dysfunctional AutoTemps...but, don't hold your breath.

AC is over rated IMHO!

There's a time when "wind in your hair" and hearing the neat sounds the car makes is good, but in certain climate conditions, closed windows and vents, with "refrigeration/dehumidification" are GREAT to have access to. EVEN in a convertible with the top up!

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

You can thank Stan for that tester and the other member who told me of Stan's ad. 24 hours after seeing the ad the tester was posted to Wisconsin.

What other treasures were in the trunk???
John,
I haven't seen Lee yet. She's scheduled to be delivered to me around 4/29 when all things are sorted out. Perry sent the tester separately. I'm not sure what's in the trunk?

John,
I haven't seen Lee yet. She's scheduled to be delivered to me around 4/29 when all things are sorted out. Perry sent the tester separately. I'm not sure what's in the trunk?
Ok, seem to recall various parts and manuals, never really looked, I did once think of getting the cassette player/recorder which sits on the transmission tunnel under the dash, but the only one I could find was from Ebay seller Brad's nos parts at a ridiculous 3500 or so for a unit which they couldn't say even worked. Considering you'd need the unit serviced with new belts to ensure proper operation - that price was crazy.

I'm glad the carb and brakes will be sorted out, but she was a lovely drive for the 40 miles of 70 mph freeway driving I did taking her to her new Wisconsin home, then sold her to you.

Happy memories all round.

I received these front shock absorbers today. Has someone else bitten the bullet and tried Monroe OE Spectrums?

6.6.2019 004.JPG

Back