Receiving Imperial Parts is a Blast

Thanks @DusterKid for the wheel covers. They cleaned up real nice.
20181024_150055.jpg
20181024_150102.jpg
20181025_073350.jpg

Hate to tell you Doc.... but the wire rims aren’t my favorite choice for those fusie Imperials.
I value and respect everyone's opinion...But, I like a little diversity in my Imperials...Old Red has her wire rims...McGoldy will keep her bumper guards...Little Red has her rear mounted CB antenna...Big Red has her glass packs...and Tina has her Patina.

I value and respect everyone's opinion...But, I like a little diversity in my Imperials...Old Red has her wire rims...McGoldy will keep her bumper guards...Little Red has her rear mounted CB antenna...Big Red has her glass packs...and Tina has her Patina.

I take it back.....

Variety is the spice of life Doc, and you’ve chosen to be able to make each special... which really I appreciate.

I truly hope I did not offend you (or the girls). It was just my singular and stupid opinion. Forgot to engage brain before putting fingers in gear.

I take it back.....

Variety is the spice of life Doc, and you’ve chosen to be able to make each special... which really I appreciate.

I truly hope I did not offend you (or the girls). It was just my singular and stupid opinion. Forgot to engage brain before putting fingers in gear.
no harm no foul:lol:...I'm no ginger p*ssy:lol:...I don't get offended very easy...Besides, I'm the one offending people every day with needles and drills.:rofl:

That's interesting, no ribs?
We'll see if these will help...the coupe has all new brake components mostly... But, in the last part of braking 0-3 miles per hour...she has a little annoying mini-drag or shimmy until stopping. The original drums can no longer be turned or modified per mechanic. They recommended drum replacement...which these parts aren't sitting on NAPA shelves, etc...hope it works.

Thanks mr. Park also from here. I ordered a 6-way bench seat switch for Impster last weekend, so I could move the driver`s half of it fore and aft.

Back