Redeye Widebody

Update on my Redeye

I went to my local Dodge dealer and asked to have a security update and they looked at me like I was crazy. I had to show them on my phone that there was 3 security update options. You could of got all 3 but Dodge has stopped the "Enhanced Security Valet Mode". That is the one that limits your car to 3 hp and 3 mph. Dodge didn't give an explanation why but from what I see it is really a pain in the *** and complicated to get it out of that mode. Dodge is recommending that anyone who has that update to bring it back to the dealer and have it removed. The one I got was the "Key Programming Lockdown". This update prevents all thieves from programming a FOB and stealing your car. Even the dealer can't make additional FOB's unless you replace a module that costs $159. They also offer you to get 2 FOB's and have them programmed for a reduced rate. So I was the first car to get this done at my local dealership. The 3rd is called "Intrusion Module" and notifies you if there is glass broken or vehicle movement.

Last edited:
Update on my Redeye

I went to my local Dodge dealer and asked to have a security update and they looked at me like I was crazy. I had to show them on my phone that there was 3 security update options. You could of got all 3 but Dodge has stopped the "Enhanced Security Valet Mode". That is the one that limits your car to 3 hp and 3 mph. Dodge didn't give an explanation why but from what I see it is really a pain in the *** and complicated to get it out of that mode. Dodge is recommending that anyone who has that update to bring it back to the dealer and have it removed. The one I got was the "Key Programming Lockdown". This update prevents all thieves from programming a FOB and stealing your car. Even the dealer can't make additional FOB's unless you replace a module that costs $159. They also offer you to get 2 FOB's and have them programmed for a reduced rate. So I was the first car to get this done at my local dealership. The 3rd is called "Intrusion Module" and notifies you if there is glass broken or vehicle movement.
Thanks, Bob. Useful info for when my Hellcat Jailbreak is delivered to my dealer... :lol:

Nice work!

FB_IMG_1651691951989.jpg

No, my neighbors call the police which results in nothing when I invite the police to inspect my bone factory stock exhaust and then I ask about the neighbors junk *** Ford's turbo diesels with highly modified exhaust. Nothing to see here...move along.

Back