Redeye Widebody

Went for a nice cruise in the Redeye again today. Seen a lot of Hellcat's and Scat Pack's out and about. People enjoying the nice weather and staying 6 feet apart.

When's the video of the white Redeye coming?

Still breaking in the engine.....

Racetracks here are closed with no opening date in near future. I still need to order a GoPro mount and a camera.

Unless you are licensed for the track you have to hire and let the"expert" shotgun you.

Same rules for Road America at Elkart Lake, Wisconsin. My Scat Pack and Redeye are qualified vehicles to run on that road course but I either have to spend the money and get licensed for the track or I have to hire an "expert" to ride shotgun and guide me around the track. Those are the only two ways you will be allowed on any road course.

Dang Stan.....you got me wound up about race tracks. Lol

I believe I mentioned something about this next one in one of these threads.

I was going to go the big Mopar WAM show at Texas Motor Speedway. As part of the big show they were advertising 3 laps with your own car on 1.5 mile Texas Motor Speedway for a small fee that goes to a Veteran's charity. I said cool, sounds like fun. So......I did a little investigating and the thing about the 3 laps is that you can't pass the pace car. The pace car is going 55 mph. Bummer.

...and the thing about the 3 laps is that you can't pass the pace car. The pace car is going 55 mph. Bummer.

That's like Watkins Glen, but the "55 mph" pace car's speedo must have been broken.:rolleyes::rolleyes: The all terrain tires on my 1500 were howling quite well at 85 mph in the corner.

upload_2020-4-8_21-9-31.jpeg

upload_2020-4-8_21-8-22.jpeg

upload_2020-4-8_21-11-23.jpeg

Last edited:
Back