Redeye Widebody

I thought this article was interesting - as I couldn't agree more................

Dodge takes top styling honors from KBB for second straight year

DG020_033MMt9dt7b06gab1a1jat2a8l22b2f.jpg

DG020_104CLgkjr75mvd7rbirkklt273f9qo0.jpg

DG020_416CH2vvc1u7frp12ejhpkabr347f35.jpg

I have been in a number of competitor vehicles to FCA's currently, and it seems to me that the FCA vehicles exude a quality and a passion from their designers that can't be felt in most others in similar price classes. They are no longer an "also ran" company, and that portends well for the company and I am hopeful the new merger that is in progress at this time just continues that attitude. It is a "winning" attitude IMO.

Whether we are talking Charger, Challenger, Ram Truck, Pacifica, Grand Cherokee, etc. they are just outstanding vehicles now.

I have been in a number of competitor vehicles to FCA's currently, and it seems to me that the FCA vehicles exude a quality and a passion from their designers that can't be felt in most others in similar price classes. They are no longer an "also ran" company, and that portends well for the company and I am hopeful the new merger that is in progress at this time just continues that attitude. It is a "winning" attitude IMO.

Whether we are talking Charger, Challenger, Ram Truck, Pacifica, Grand Cherokee, etc. they are just outstanding vehicles now.

I had my Redeye in Track Mode a couple of days ago. It is a pure beast! It was warm enough that the Power Chiller was engaged. I shut the car down and ran the After Chiller too. Amazing Dodge engineering!!!!

The package gives you every do-hickory known to mankind for a Challenger for $30k.
Bob, you could have saved money right here...

The $30k is the price of the package in addition to the standard price of the car. A Redeye would still be $90k+.

I've been doing some research on the problems that Redeye's have been experiencing on the track. I believe Ross blew up a couple of rears on the track in Ohio. I have read some good reviews on this rear diff brace and I won't make a pass on the track until I have installed this diff brace on my Redeye. Even a foot brake launch builds too much torque with a Redeye and the rear diff can explode.

Screenshot_20200416-142217_Chrome.jpg

Back