Redeye Widebody

A few weeks ago a woman in her 30's wrecked a 2020 Hellcat Charger with her 8yr old daughter riding along, the story was speeds over 100 and missed a slight curve in the road and rolled the car. They survived and were both air lifted out.
She's a dumbass.

These cars aren't toys.

You can easily kill yourself and others if you drive like an idiot.

Just so everyone knows that SRT Ghoul was an April Fool’s joke. If you look in one of the links you can even see the article was posted on 4/1/20.

Just so everyone knows that SRT Ghoul was an April Fool’s joke. If you look in one of the links you can even see the article was posted on 4/1/20.

Screenshot_20201227-164000_Chrome.jpg

I want to get a clapped out school bus and drive 20 mph below the speed limit and randomly stop and turn the red flashers on during rush hour.
I want to get a clapped out school bus and drive 20 mph below the speed limit and randomly stop and turn the red flashers on during rush hour.
:rofl:
Priceless.

is that the Sinamon Stick?

Stupid wide bodies, that quarter looks ridiculous. Might as well be a redneck 4x4.

is that the Sinamon Stick?

Stupid wide bodies, that quarter looks ridiculous. Might as well be a redneck 4x4.
I loved the flared fenders on imsa race cars, etc back as a kid. I don't think they look that bad, and if I could ever afford one, the ones I want come with flares. But that will never happen, I'll be stuck with my Scruffy fleet until I can't drive anymore, which isn't half bad.

I loved the flared fenders on imsa race cars, etc back as a kid. I don't think they look that bad, and if I could ever afford one, the ones I want come with flares. But that will never happen, I'll be stuck with my Scruffy fleet until I can't drive anymore, which isn't half bad.

My Scat Pack doesn't have the flares and it has the biggest tire (275) which was the early Hellcat tire and wheels. Even a 275 tire isn't enough for a 392.

My Redeye has the flares and 305 tires and even those aren't enough. I'm going to get another set of wheels and slicks for the track for the Redeye.

yeah, I guess close. I like it so much because it is very close to FK5. A Much nicer shade of "Orange" than the earlier models had.

My Scat Pack doesn't have the flares and it has the biggest tire (275) which was the early Hellcat tire and wheels. Even a 275 tire isn't enough for a 392.

My Redeye has the flares and 305 tires and even those aren't enough. I'm going to get another set of wheels and slicks for the track for the Redeye.

Yeah, the torque is unbelievable on these. Not sure if there is a tire to keep these tight to the road.

Back