Redeye Widebody

Close to a Turbine Bronze?

In pictures it looks pretty close to Turbine Bronze but when you put eyeballs on the actual paint in sunlight its a totally different color. I do like the new Mopar colors!

Yeah, the torque is unbelievable on these. Not sure if there is a tire to keep these tight to the road.

I'm on another forum with these cars. People are saying that they been having good results with Nitto 555's. I want to see a car or two with these tires authentic track before I end up with a stack of tires.

Screenshot_20201229-210014_Chrome.jpg

Once you start getting grip than you need a couple of kits to keep the diff from exploding. I do have both kits.

Screenshot_20200615-142232_Facebook.jpg

Yeah of course but you won't use them for very long. They don't have many street able miles within them .

Mods aren't my preference regardless of installation time.
1300 HP ? Which means mods already...

Yeah of course but you won't use them for very long. They don't have many street able miles within them .

I can go to my friends garage and use his lift and put those tires on the car and then drive to the track (less than 2 miles from his garage) and then drive back to the garage and put the Parelli's back on.
20191026_101107.jpg

Mods aren't my preference regardless of installation time.
1300 HP ? Which means mods already...

Minimal mods so far.

Only 10 hp gain with airbox mod so far. I added a catch can from Billet Technologies.

20200313_162222.jpg

The big mod is going to be done at Forza Performance in Florida. That will take it to1200 hp.

Screenshot_20201127-163359_Chrome.jpg

Back