Redeye Widebody

Can you get Fart Cans for these widebody cars? I got startled when a bunch of imports drove by with them on, that would be a cool add on, make those plain cars more exciting. :lol:

Can you get Fart Cans for these widebody cars? I got startled when a bunch of imports drove by with them on, that would be a cool add on, make those plain cars more exciting. :lol:

No need for fart cans on wide bodies. The whine of the supercharger startles people pretty good. And they have electric motor cutouts on the exhaust when you are in Track Mode or WOT in the Street and Sport Modes.

No need for fart cans on wide bodies. The whine of the supercharger startles people pretty good. And they have electric motor cutouts on the exhaust when you are in Track Mode or WOT in the Street and Sport Modes.
I've only heard them in parking lots, and one was driving along side us in St. Louis. I did a circle around the car, checking it out. He knew what I was doing and indulged me by stomping on it for a second or two. Sounded good! And he was way ahead of me like it was nothing. And it looked mean in stock trim.

I've only heard them in parking lots, and one was driving along side us in St. Louis. I did a circle around the car, checking it out. He knew what I was doing and indulged me by stomping on it for a second or two. Sounded good! And he was way ahead of me like it was nothing. And it looked mean in stock trim.

Because it is nothing. Effortless!

This is the 4R Forza upgrade and tune I was talking about doing to my Redeye......

Dodge Demon Owners File Class-Action Lawsuit Over Hood Scoop Eating Itself

dodge-challenger-srt-demon-2018-1280-18-1601564045.jpg

Back