Redeye Widebody

The Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody Has More Horsepower Than a Ferrari | MotorBiscuit

Dodge-Challenger-11-1024x683.jpg

The gal here who bought the Plum 1320 keeps asking me if I want to swap hoods.

The 1320 doesn't come with a Shaker or I'd have made sure thats what I got. One of our resident insiders told me that it doesn't and why.

The Shaker is really the coolest option on these cars.

Again, the fog lamps are much more appealing to me over cooling. 99.5 % of the people will never use their brakes that hard to require whatever cooling those add. The fog lights however will aid in deer avoidance. Plus the lights look great .

Cool as the foglights may look......I'm going to leave the brake cooling ducts open on my Redeye.

how hot does it say it is when its running? on the digital?

my new truck said 226 the other day and i THINK maybe the fan came on for a second... it was running perfectly fine but i was freaking the hell out

how hot does it say it is when its running? on the digital?

my new truck said 226 the other day and i THINK maybe the fan came on for a second... it was running perfectly fine but i was freaking the hell out

Usually around 220. Fans are on alot if I'm idling alot in traffic or making runs. The power chiller and after chiller does a great job cooling it down quickly when I have it turned on in Track Mode.

Back