Redeye Widebody

77D59AFA-FC7B-4DD6-86A3-6D6F83F1F631.jpeg

Even when I'm driving the Scat Pack with nearly 500 hp I'm careful because that car has the power to get away from you easily. The Redeye is a beast and you have to be vigilant when driving. I knew the first time that I got behind the wheel that this car was an absolute monster.

I learned from all of the news article's and video's from day one in 2015 when the Hellcats came out and non-drivers were smashing these cars up.

...There is also an argument to be had that Video games like GTA makes people think that its ALL a game.
I learned how vehicles handle by driving in slalom races in high school, demolition derbies in college and open track racing.

several times I have had to apply my experience on the roads, once when a drunk driver crossed from the fast lane to exit on Interstate 5 northbound just south of the 134 interchange. The dumbass hit the front of the Explorer I was driving, caught the front bumper after hitting the driver’s side front wheel. Bent the bumper at a 90 degree angle before he continued up an off ramp and slid into a light pole after knocking over a 25’ tall tree. Fortunately, no other damage or injuries for my family.
The driver was coughing up blood by the time the CHP arrived.
I think he was driving a Buick Regal. I am sure that he headed to jail after being treated.

There is also an argument to be had that Video games like GTA makes people think that its ALL a game.
Those games can be pretty accurate with a wheel and pedals, but it's never the same thing. My experiences when just licensed have helped me over the years, and understand when things are going too far, before they get too far.

Thanks to those games, I always follow the best line through all curves and roundabouts, while maintaining the highest speed. Safely of course, I can't afford tickets.

I learned how vehicles handle by driving in slalom races in high school, demolition derbies in college and open track racing.

several times I have had to apply my experience on the roads, once when a drunk driver crossed from the fast lane to exit on Interstate 5 northbound just south of the 134 interchange. The dumbass hit the front of the Explorer I was driving, caught the front bumper after hitting the driver’s side front wheel. Bent the bumper at a 90 degree angle before he continued up an off ramp and slid into a light pole after knocking over a 25’ tall tree. Fortunately, no other damage or injuries for my family.
The driver was coughing up blood by the time the CHP arrived.
I think he was driving a Buick Regal. I am sure that he headed to jail after being treated.

Some have experience or are simply naturally good. Most don't become part of the car enough to feel it as it talks through you.

No way you go through a circle successfully with indecisiveness.
My grandfathers approach was " get a fender in and go like Hell".

I do just that.

Those games can be pretty accurate with a wheel and pedals, but it's never the same thing. My experiences when just licensed have helped me over the years, and understand when things are going too far, before they get too far.

Thanks to those games, I always follow the best line through all curves and roundabouts, while maintaining the highest speed. Safely of course, I can't afford tickets.

Further proof to my argument, most people can not handle these cars. They have the money but not the brains or common sense.

I DISAGREE! Just recently going through the crashed car section of CoPart auction there were way more Porsche's than High End Challengers & Chargers.

(this has got to be one of my very rare instances of hitting the disagree button... paybacks a ***** BOOYAA!)

:rofl:

I would be happy with just auto up window controls on my Redeye!
Me too. I do think it isn't available because there likely is a regulation governing a 2 door that has as rear seat, where unlike the 4 door, the rear seat passenger or pet could have body parts outside the window as it raises.

Back