Redeye Widebody

Maybe Graham has an answer.

I have a blank position on the door commander for the power folding mirror switch.
It’s something unique to 1500’s with trailer tow mirrors none are power folding only the sport mirrors are I assume it has something to do with mechanical operation

We have dozens of places that do hand washes only.
Lots and lots of old people and lots and lots of unemployment.

With 5 cars I would end up employing myself. LOL.

BrightWave Express Car Wash Web Site

I have a brand new automatic car wash that does a super job and doesn't damage the car. The max package is $34.95 a month for daily washes. I run the 3 metric vehicles through it. I take whatever vehicle I'm driving through the car wash that day. Once in awhile ill run all 3 through the car wash on nice days.

I do take the NYB to the local homeboy's for a hand wash.

With 5 cars I would end up employing myself. LOL.

BrightWave Express Car Wash Web Site

I have a brand new automatic car wash that does a super job and doesn't damage the car. The max package is $34.95 a month for daily washes. I run the 3 metric vehicles through it. I take whatever vehicle I'm driving through the car wash that day. Once in awhile ill run all 3 through the car wash on nice days.

I do take the NYB to the local homeboy's for a hand wash.

View attachment 432795

“When you trust in the experience of the luxury car wash home delivery service (Ferrari 812 Superfast).”

FB_IMG_1611269463932.jpg

Use those on the street and you'll kill yourself.
They’re much safer on dry roads than street tires. I’ve put tons of miles on drag radials. I use a 15” Mickey Thompson street radial pro for the track & a 20” street R for the street. All my local hellcat buddies are spinning the street R tires on the wheel with decent track prep. Mark em at the beginning of the night & they spin an inch or two on each pass. I haven’t seen much luck with the nittos.

They’re much safer on dry roads than street tires. I’ve put tons of miles on drag radials. I use a 15” Mickey Thompson street radial pro for the track & a 20” street R for the street. All my local hellcat buddies are spinning the street R tires on the wheel with decent track prep. Mark em at the beginning of the night & they spin an inch or two on each pass. I haven’t seen much luck with the nittos.

I haven't been able to find a M/T street R in 20".

I have found M/T ET Street S/S in 20".

?content-type=image%2Fjpeg.jpg

Welcome back. How's life?

I wish these salvage powertrains were available when I put the naturally aspirated crate engine in my 78 NYB. I definitely would of went with the Hellcat option. Might of been a little cheaper $$$$ too!

They were

I checked on three of them from Cleveland Power and Performance, High Horse Performance, and Forza Tuning and Performance and the powertrains were sold before they even got to the salvage yards. Today you might find one or two salvage Hellcat powertrains like the one I posted....but they are rare and not easy to find. A lot of custom shops from coast to coast are building Retro Rods and offering salvage yards and insurance companies big money to get the first shot at them.

I understand but when did you do the engine in the 78? You didn't have the knowledge you have now. Hell, a 6.4 wooda been Sa-weet.

Another salvage Hellcat at Cleveland Power & Performance......and the drivetrain is already sold even before it was taken apart.

Screenshot_20210126-152255_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Back