Redeye Widebody

I DISAGREE! Just recently going through the crashed car section of CoPart auction there were way more Porsche's than High End Challengers & Chargers.

(this has got to be one of my very rare instances of hitting the disagree button... paybacks a ***** BOOYAA!)

:rofl:

That proves my point...:thankyou:
Red Xs / disagreements do not bother conservatives.

Me too. I do think it isn't available because there likely is a regulation governing a 2 door that has as rear seat, where unlike the 4 door, the rear seat passenger or pet could have body parts outside the window as it raises.

Out the window? Of the 2 door?

Out the window? Of the 2 door?
Not specifically this car, but 2 doors in general. The moving parts extend beyond the seatback. I don't know if this is the case, but there was not an auto up on my PT convertible either, but I'm pretty sure the 4 door had it.

Not specifically this car, but 2 doors in general. The moving parts extend beyond the seatback. I don't know if this is the case, but there was not an auto up on my PT convertible either, but I'm pretty sure the 4 door had it.

Yeah, the 4 dr trucks have it and its a nice option. Not sure how anyone can sit forward enough in the back of a Challenger to get anything out the window.
You are probably right, another stupid useless safety protocol measure. :realcrazy:

Yeah, the 4 dr trucks have it and its a nice option. Not sure how anyone can sit forward enough in the back of a Challenger to get anything out the window.
You are probably right, another stupid useless safety protocol measure. :realcrazy:
Kids can get their arms and more into some small spaces

:elmer:

Forget the doors, that stupid stripe, that stupid spoiler ...

The SRT spoiler looks the best and is suppose to produce the best downforce out of all the rear spoilers.

20200320_071512.jpg

Me too. I do think it isn't available because there likely is a regulation governing a 2 door that has as rear seat, where unlike the 4 door, the rear seat passenger or pet could have body parts outside the window as it raises.

So if I ordered a Redeye without a rear seat I could of had the auto up option on the windows???

:poke::poke::poke::poke:

My Scat Pack Charger and my Ram both have auto up windows.

It just makes sense.

I actually thought something was wrong with my Redeye when I figured out it didn't have the auto up option. I searched the owners manual and sure as hell..... no auto up for Challengers!

I actually thought something was wrong with my Redeye when I figured out it didn't have the auto up option. I searched the owners manual and sure as hell..... no auto up for Challengers!

We were probably just as surprised as you but the first one didn't we figured they just didn't do it on the new ones

We were probably just as surprised as you but the first one didn't we figured they just didn't do it on the new ones

My 1973 Ralleye 340 Challenger that I bought in 1973 had roll up windows. I didn't have a vehicle with power windows until 2004.

Back